Tuesday, July 23, 2013

WASTE NOT WEDNESDAY

Tuesday, July 23, 2013
Welcome to my first "Waste Not Wednesday!!" 

What is this you ask? 

I answer. 

"Every Wednesday I'm going to post something that I have either thrifted, upcycled, whatever you want to call it.  Or share ideas in regards to vintage decor, diy, furniture ideas etc."  

So here we go!

One of the best things about being a junk lover, is people like to pass their junk on to you:)  




A few weeks ago, a friend of mine brought this wicked, (yes I just said wicked) rocking chair over for me.  She had a garage sale a few weeks prior, her MIL brought it over and no one bought it.  

Can you believe it?!  It was marked for a whopping $10 and no one bought it!




So, lucky, lucky me:)




I didn't do a thing to it.  I've been wanting two chairs for my front room for the longest time but always pictured them matching. But, I'm loving this at the moment!

And so does someone else:)




And she's also wearing a thrift find dress:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jentiques © 2014