Friday, July 26, 2013

If there was Pinterest 10 year ago....

Friday, July 26, 2013
I saw this funny ecard on Pinterest last week.


haha.  This makes me laugh.  So true.  Oh the ideas I could have come up with..... But with all honesty, I actually got married in Hawaii so there weren't very many details besides the dress and reservations for dinner:)  And it was lovely and perfect in its simpleness. 

But, I always enjoy a "real" wedding.  Who doesn't like to get all fancied up, have a buffet dinner, dance, perhaps a few cocktails and of course admire all the decorations and details that the bride and groom  chose for their special day?

So last weekend, I got the pleasure of attending of this wedding and it was just my type:)

Please forgive the photo quality as they were taken on my phone.

It was at a farm and the reception was held in this yummy red barn.




Burlap table runners, wood benches, 




mason jar mugs,






chandeliers...



white washed wood pallets, haystacks, 



white lights, 


flip flops for those guests who's high heels were killing them!, 


and even rocking chairs! lol



There were many more details that I did not get a chance to take pictures of. Including the bridesmaids cowboy boots and wine barrel speech podium. 

A job well done and a great night!
Congrats to this lovely couple:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jentiques © 2014