Wednesday, November 21, 2012

More of the Sullivan Christmas Craft Fair

Wednesday, November 21, 2012
After months of early mornings, work filled days and evenings, my markets are finally done and I'm pooped!  It was a lot of work but I had fun, sold lots, got to meet great people and it was all worth it! 


For those of you who made it to either markets I thank you for your support and I hope you found some treasures:)  



All of you make what I do possible!  I left my job several years ago in healthcare not knowing what I was going to do next.  All I knew is that I wanted to do something creative.  I somewhat stumbled across this path and it's been a great journey thus far!  


I love being able to create things and share them with you all.


And I also need to thank all of my friends and family that have supported me along this journey.  My mom, who has helped me in so many ways.  Watching my little ones, delivering furniture, helping me set up and so much more.  She even made these beautiful crystal Christmas ornaments:)




They are real crystal and are made from a large chandelier she dismantled.  Yes, she's crafty like me:)
And yes, there are more of these, if you would like some for your tree!

Also, a huge thank you to my husband and children who have put up with my mess all over the house, my constant working, moving my furniture here and there around the house and to my markets.  My neighbors and close friends who helped out however they could and came out to see me as well.  

All of you are appreciated!
Thank you:)

Jen
xo


Pics of my booth at the "Olde Farmhouse Christmas Market to come next!

2 comments:

  1. Your amazing! You have a talent/craft that we 'normal' folks (wink) could only dream of!

    ReplyDelete

Jentiques © 2014