Friday, June 22, 2012

Tomorrow Is The Day!

Friday, June 22, 2012

Tomorrow is the big day!  The http://www.theoldefarmhouse.ca/vintage-market/ is happening from 9am-4pm.  Here are the details below:





As I previously mentioned, there are going to be 32 vendors and some great vintage finds and handmade items.  As the saying goes, "one man's junk is another man's treasure", right?!  Well it is for me:)

I am hoping for a successful & fun filled day meeting new people and sharing a common love for old things and craftiness.  A few of my pieces for the market have already found a new home!

I sold this super cute bicycle pillow yesterday,



as well as this old shelf.




Wondering what you will find?

Sadly, these will no longer be in my booth:( lol



But I still have lot's of other great pieces besides these adorable vintage amber dishes that were tragically destroyed yesterday:(

Here are three things you will find!


Sorry, I couldn't resist:)


Coffee or Cookies?

Coat Hooks




Burlap Table Runners
Along with these, I have a variety of furniture pieces including tables, chairs, beds, dressers, cabinets and stools.  Not looking for furniture?  Well then I have aprons, milk glass, vintage home decor, artwork, jewelry frames, chalkboards, table runners and of course lot's of throw pillows!  Who doesn't LOVE throw pillows?:)

Hope to see you there!

Jen

3 comments:

  1. I'm coming for my apron! And we even painted the other red chair in preparation for a new pillow xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to find something at your booth that I missed in my adventures around town. We are redoing the main living space soon so maybe something for that, like I don't have a ton of pretty things already. Looking forward to tomorrow.
    Kristy @ 4 the love of WOOD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Kristy! Look forward to meeting u!

      Delete

Jentiques © 2014