Monday, June 25, 2012

Burlap Table Runners

Monday, June 25, 2012
I love these burlap table runners!  I originally had this tied version on my dining room table, which can either be tied or left with a straight frayed edge.  

It also looks great over a table cloth as well.

Straight or tied Burlap table runner
$25
But, then I decided to make another style with this ruffle and fell in love with this one:) 

Ruffled burlap table runner
$30
I didn't think I would like the ruffles in my space, but once it was on my table, I loved it.  It adds a little something, something to my room:)

I have 3 sizes currently in stock.  If you are interested, send me a message and I can let you know how the sizing works and if it isn't right for your table, I can always do a custom order!  


Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jentiques © 2014