Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sneak Peak!

Thursday, June 7, 2012
There is 2 weeks left before the  http://www.theoldefarmhouse.ca/vintage-market/, and I've been working like a mad women trying to get everything done!  And if the market wasn't enough, planning both my children's birthdays parties and fathers day this month too!  EEEEKK!.  As a result, there is not much time for posting, once again....

Yesterday I was using mod podge for a project and was painting till 9pm at night.  This morning I was cutting more burlap at 630am!

Here's a sneak peak at a couple of things you will see in my booth:)


Super cute bright yellow "old school" rotary phone:)


And this little old side table I picked up this week in my spare time.  This was one of my projects late last night.  

You will have to come to the market to see what color it is now!

:)
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jentiques © 2014