Wednesday, October 30, 2013

My Hats

Wednesday, October 30, 2013


Where have I been?  Well, I've been juggling my hats.  




Just not my furniture hat. lol. 

HALLOWEEN!!!!


Once again, it's that spooky time of year, where I may or may not get a little carried away with orange lights and cobwebs....




But, it's only once a year and well, I'm a sucker for this national holiday.  




There are only really two holidays that I like to decorate to this extent.  




I love it.  But, as I continuously forget and then realize




I'm just not able to do it all.  




Like many of you.  I wear many hats.  




Pumpkin carver :)




mom, wife, housekeeper, cook, driver, gardener, and the list goes on.  




So unfortunately, when I choose to spend whatever extra time I have on things like this...

It means, that furniture refinishing probably isn't happening. 


View discretion is advised.

And yes, this is a fake dead body on my kitchen island.  

If you have seen Dexter, then you will understand.  And this is how I go "mad" when I host a Halloween party. 



Some say I should get a "real" job.  But, I say I have many and I love them all.  

I just wish I had more time for all of them!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

P.S. 
I SHOULD ALSO REPORT THAT I FINALLY WORKED ON SOME FURNITURE AGAIN YESTERDAY AND TODAY.  AND AFTER 2 MONTHS OF WAITING, MY LITTLE ONE FINALLY STARTED PRESCHOOL YESTERDAY SO I OFFICIALLY HAVE 2 1/2 HOURS TWICE A WEEK FOR ME!  YIPPEE!

SO JUST BECAUSE I OCCASIONALLY GO MIA, DOESN'T MEAN I'M NOT ALIVE, OR PICKING UP MORE RANDOM PIECES OF FURNITURE OFF SIDEWALKS:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jentiques © 2014