Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Waste Not Wednesday

Wednesday, October 2, 2013
It's Wednesday!  I've spent the last few days working on my chair that I will be donating to the Chairs for Charity Event later this month at The Passionate Home.  And it might be done.... 

I'm currently nitpicking every detail about it, and need to step away for a bit:) 

But last weekend I had the best Saturday!  

The Olde Farmhouse Market was last Saturday and I left the house early in the morning with two girlfriends.

What better way to spend your Saturday, than children free, with girlfriends, junking!

We were not there long after 9am opening time and despite the rain, there were plenty of people already in the line up waiting to snatch up some treasure.

I had the chance this year to actually do some shopping as I wasn't cooped up in my own booth which was nice.



I have no idea why I needed this gas can.  But, it matched the pillow I bought:)


We ended up making a few more stops along the way home.... There's a few more items not shown here:)

Did you go to the market?  How did you like it and did you find some treasure?


2 comments:

  1. Great finds! I went by the market later in the day...great stuff but I only left with some kid's block letters haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds!! I went by the market later in the day. Great stuff but I only left with some kid's block letters Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Jentiques © 2014