Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Coffee Table Bench

Tuesday, March 12, 2013
SOLD


This is another piece I should have taken a before picture of!  It looked like a huge surf board when I purchased it:)



But, I got my handy dandy stepdad to once again work some magic on it and decided to make it into what I call a coffee table bench!  

Thank you Bob:)


Instead of a surfboard coffee table. 


The base has been painted in a creamy white and distressed.  The top was stripped and stained using a combination of walnut and ebony black stain.  It has also been sealed with clear wax on the base and a dark wax on the top.  



It can serve as a coffee table or as a bench, which makes it a great multipurpose piece.  There is also lot's of room underneath for basket storage space.  


It measures 18" d x 42" w x 21" h. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Jentiques © 2014