Thursday, September 5, 2013

WASTE NOT WEDNESDAY ON A THURSDAY

Thursday, September 5, 2013
Well, back it was back to school for our household this week, which means back to some regular routines, earlier bedtimes, organization and all this was a bit of a shock to my system!

Hence, my Waste not Wednesday post being on a Thursday. lol

Yep, not used to paying attention to what day of the week it is.  

We had an amazing family vacation the last week of August and it was the perfect way to end the summer holidays.  

BUT....

I came home to a garden overloaded with veggies, including this cooler full of beans, which we have already put a slight dent in.  And this is a large cooler, not a picnic size folks.  



So, I'm asking for your assistance.  Can anyone help me out with some healthy and or eat clean bean recipes that they have tried?:)  We've been eating beans several times a night for weeks already and I've got to find some new ways to liven them up!

Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jentiques © 2014