Friday, August 24, 2012

White Farmhouse Hutch

Friday, August 24, 2012
SOLD


Hutches and buffets are a bit of my new obsession:)  I did a previous post on one that I finished a few weeks ago and ended up keeping it for myself because I fell in love with it.  This happens more often than not.  More often than my husband would like.

So when I saw this piece the week after I completed the last one, I was excited to do another one!


It is two pieces so the top can be removed if you so wished.  It has been painted with pure white chalk paint and I chose to distress this more than I usually do.  I'm trying to "break out of my box" as they say and experiment more with techniques and I'm really liking the end result in the last few pieces I've completed.




It has great curvy lines and I love the bead board or panel backing on the shelving.  It is solid wood and in great shape.



It measures 34" w x 61.5" h x 16" d.

2 comments:

Jentiques © 2014