Saturday, November 3, 2012

What's up?!

Saturday, November 3, 2012
The past month has been very busy for me (not that there's ever a time life isn't busy), but busier due to  the markets and other work I have committed too.  Which has meant a lot of early mornings and late evenings.  I completed 8 custom pieces of furniture in one month along with all the other pieces and projects I have been working on for the markets and the store window at https://www.facebook.com/brickandmortarliving?ref=ts&fref=ts .  

If you haven't been to Brick and Mortar Living, then now's the time with Christmas lurking around the corner:)  My display will be in the window until Nov.12/12, and if my "Vintage Dresser" does not sell while there, it will be coming to the http://www.theoldefarmhouse.ca/ market in two weeks from now.




Tomorrow I will be at the annual Christmas Craft Fair at the Sullivan Hall!


There is a variety of vendors and local artisans.  If you are one of my readers, here's the inside scoop on what I will be bringing with me:)!




Vintage toy box, children's chair, stools, dresser, sofa table, pillows, burlap table runners, milk glass, some gorgeous crystal Christmas ornaments my mom crafted up:), and many more upcycled items.






If you can't make it to the Sullivan Fair, then as mentioned above,  mark your calender for 2 weeks from now cause I will be at the http://www.theoldefarmhouse.ca/, along with a huge group of other very talented people and their wonderful work.  What will I be bringing there?..... Dining room chairs, dressers, vintage cabinets, stools, benches, carts, crates, chairs, side tables and a whole bunch more!

Thanks for reading and your continued support!  It's means a whole bunch:)



Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jentiques © 2014