Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Sullivan Christmas Craft Fair ~ 2012

Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Here's a quick post for the Sullivan Christmas Craft Fair I was in last Sunday. 


It was another busy market day for me and lot's of people came out to support this event which raises money for Sullivan Elementary School.  I'm always overwhelmed with how kind and supportive these events turn out to be!

Here's a brief look at what I brought along with me.  Some of these items are sold and some will be coming to the Olde Farmhouse Market in two weeks:)


This vintage toy chest sold the day before the market after I posted my "sneak peak" post!  So I quickly filled up the spot with a few other pieces I had completed.  



This gorgeous chair that has been painted with ASCP Paris Grey is still available....


This cute white distressed burlap stool is still looking for a new home.


And this cute children's chair was snatched up before my set up was even done:)

Thanks to everyone who made it out that day.  It's always nice to meet new people and see some familiar faces.  Hope to see you again at the Olde Farmhouse Christmas Market!

If you would like to inquire about any of these pieces, please email me at jenodonnell12@yahoo.ca


Thanks!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jentiques © 2014