Friday, February 3, 2012

In Progress

Friday, February 3, 2012
I revealed two new colors on my facebook page earlier this week that I just purchased.  I am very excited to try something new!  I think the grey is so rich looking and the red is farmhouse and fun!




These are the two pieces I am currently working on.  


This 4 drawer dresser is in MINT condition.  It's absolutely gorgeous.  The drawers are interlocked and slide amazing.  I love the spindle legs and the original hardware.


And this diamond in the rough is going to be a thing of beauty soon enough:)  The shaker detail on the sides and casters work perfectly for the farmhouse look I'm going to transform this into!

I'm hoping to finish up the highboy tomorrow, so keep your eye open for another post!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jentiques © 2014