I started out by scraping the old sticky drawer liner off the top and removing all the damaged veneer finish. After that was all removed, I did some filling / patching and then finally, the sanding.
|I can finally see some potential!!!|
Once that was all complete, I painted it a base color (a light gray miss tint in my garage) and then painted it blue, followed by some distressing. Truthfully, I actually painted it 3 different colors of blue as the first two colors weren't my exact vision. My final choice was Martha Stewart "Hosta" and I LOVE IT!
I'm doing some redecorating in our master bedroom and adjoining office and will post the transformation once I have finally completed it. I have tons of ideas and spend probably too much time drooling over decorating pictures and projects and it takes even more time for me to create them!