Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Miniature Dresser ~ Jewelry Box

Tuesday, January 31, 2012
I'm playing catch up once again with my posting.  I refinished this cute little vintage styled jewelry box for my niece this past Christmas.




I forgot to take a before picture but it was quite ugly when I purchased it.  However, I saw some potential...  It was in my craft room for several months cause I didn't quite know if I could use it, but then Christmas came and I thought it would be perfect for my 16-year-old niece:)  I love the aqua blue velvet interior.  I painted it out black and did a "tiny" bit of distressing.  It turned out great, but I don't think I will go into the business of refinishing mini furniture, as this was a little nit picky for my liking:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jentiques © 2014