Friday, November 19, 2010

Baby Chic Change Table

Friday, November 19, 2010
SOLD!!!

And twins make four.... This is a custom project I did for a client expecting twins!!!  The change table I previously posted caught her eye and with amazing luck, I managed to track down an exact match.  This solid wood change table / dresser was refinished with an antique white paint, distressed and finished with a water based clear coat for protection.  Clear glass knobs were added to match the other existing pieces in the nursery and a pefect choice for this baby chic piece!


Before











After

1 comment:

  1. Wow I am SOOOOO happy with my change table/dresser! This piece was so hideous before, I wondered how it could possibly become someting so stunning, and Jenn did it! The crystal knobs match the knobs on our closet and chandelier, it fits perfectly into our black and white vintage-inspired nursery. Thanks Jenn for transforming this run-down piece in need of serious TLC into a gorgeous piece that will last for many many years to come!

    ReplyDelete

Jentiques © 2014